Setting up a trucking business requires specific tax forms and documentation.
Depending on the type of industry you wish to run, your requirements may include Federal DOT number, Motor Carrier Authority number, an International Registration Plan or an International Fuel Tax Agreement.
If you are operating a heavy highway motor vehicle, you must file the Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax form.
Upon employing drivers for your business, you must obtain proper permits.
We will support you throughout the entire process of setting up your transportation service and make sure all files are entered and formatted correctly.

Additionally we offer

• all lawful deductions
business income tax returns
• quarterly reports
IRS and insurance audits or other filings required by law
• QuickBooks bookkeeping